Hosted Voice Over IP (VoIP) Business Phone Systems
Hosted Solutions may save your company the expense of buying equipment and finding office space to locate your “phone closet.” This is a great advantage to small and medium-size businesses who may be budget-conscious or plan on relocating to a new address.
Wallace Telecommunications can provide hosted solutions that:
- Allows a single number to be presented for the entire company, despite its being geographically distributed. A company could even choose to have no premises, with workers connected from home using their domestic telephones but receiving the same features as any PBX user.
- Allows multimodal access, where employees access the network via a variety of telecommunications systems, including POTS, ISDN, cellular phones, and VOIP. This allows one extension to ring in multiple locations (either concurrently or sequentially).
- Allows scalability so that a larger system is not needed if new employees are hired, and so that resources are not wasted if the number of employees is reduced.
- Eliminates the need for companies to manage or pay for on-site hardware maintenance.
- Supports integration with custom toll plans (that allow intra company calls, even from private premises, to be dialed at a cheaper rate) and integrated billing and accounting (where calls made on a private line but on the company’s behalf are billed centrally to the company).
Call Wallace Telecommunications today to find if a Hosted Solution is right for your company!